AAA Club Alliance is seeking a full-time Insurance Sales Agent Assistant to join our team in Muskogee, OK !
This position will be responsible for supporting our insurance sales agents. As a sales assistant, your goal is to help the agents continue to grow their book of business. We are looking for an enthusiastic team player who is ready to hit the ground running!
The primary duties of the Insurance Sales Agent Assistant are:
- Maintains & builds Agent's direct prospect pipeline by utilizing EPIC and CRM databases.
- Quoting new business proposals, when applicable, for personal lines insurance and life insurance
- Referring existing clients to Customer Service Centers.
- Return phone calls/voicemails from existing clients when appropriate.
- Follow-up on outstanding leads generated by Retail Insurance Agent.
- Actively Cross-Sell of Home/Auto/Life (if licensed) policies to existing policyholders.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A competitive base rate of $15.00 to $18.00/hour, depending on experience
- Monthly bonus opportunity
- Over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off accrued during the first year of employment
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan with company match up to 7%
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Coverage
- FREE Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- FREE AAA membership (inclusive of product & service discounts)
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years of experience in P&C insurance OR experience working in an ambitious sales environment
- Active Property and Casualty license OR the ability to obtain one within 60 days of hire
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding technical skills: typing, data entry, quoting
Our investment in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At ACA, we are committed to cultivating a welcoming and inclusive workplace of team members with diverse backgrounds and experiences to enable us to meet our goals and support our values while serving our Members and customers. We strive to attract and retain candidates with a passion for their work and we encourage all qualified individuals, regardless of race, color , gender, identity, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical ability or national origin, to apply.