AAA Club Alliance is seeking enthusiastic and resilient sales professionals to join our Insurance Sales Team! Our Life insurance Agents assistance our members and customers with life insurance needs, long term care insurance and annuities. This position is remote, but candidates will need to reside in the Philadelphia area We are looking for individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit who aren't afraid to go out and build their own book of business. We offer our agents a plethora of qualified leads, access to multiple carriers and a culture of success!
So, let's talk money - what can you expect?
- A competitive base salary plus uncapped commission & residual.
- The average agent can expect to make between $60,000 to $80,000 their first year.
- Our top agents make over $100,000 a year!
- FREE AAA membership.
- 401(k) plan with company match up to 7% (a portion of which we match at 125%).
- Almost 4 weeks of Paid Time Off and eight Paid Holidays.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription coverage and FREE Life Insurance.
- Agent Reward Programs - qualifying high producers are eligible to earn paid trips!
- An outstanding portfolio of carriers and products - we work with multiple carriers to ensure we can offer our customers the best option for them!
- Corporate sponsored marketing initiatives.
- Assistance in attaining Life License.
- A resilient attitude with the ability to meet monthly sales goals.
- 2 years of Sales experience and a proven track record
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a hunger for sales.
- Time management skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple computer systems.
Our investment in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At ACA, we are committed to cultivating a welcoming and inclusive workplace of team members with diverse backgrounds and experiences to enable us to meet our goals and support our values while serving our Members and customers. We strive to attract and retain candidates with a passion for their work and we encourage all qualified individuals, regardless of race, color , gender, identity, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical ability or national origin, to apply.