AAA Club Alliance is currently seeking an ambitious Sales Agent to join our Retail Insurance Team in Roanoke , VA ! We are looking for resilient sales professionals who are not afraid to go out and generate their own business. We will match your drive to succeed with a comprehensive training program, excellent coaching, internal referrals, and a culture of success!
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently offering a $3,000 New Agent Bonus! Don't miss out on this FANTASTIC opportunity!
What we can offer you :
- A competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions and residual income.
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match up to 7%
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription coverage
- FREE AAA membership (inclusive of product & service discounts)
- FREE Life Insurance
- An outstanding portfolio of carriers and products - we work with multiple carriers to ensure we can offer our customers the best option for them!
- A lead generation system that draws from our membership base
- Agent Reward Programs - qualifying high producers are eligible to earn paid trips!
- An in-house training program - The Insurance Learning Academy
- Corporate sponsored marketing initiatives
- Schedule appointments, identify customer needs and suggest targeted insurance products based on those needs. We offer all personal lines insurance products, as well as life insurance.
- Establish strong customer and community relationships to help develop additional leads and referrals
- Maintain all current licensing, agency and carrier compliance requirements
- Maintain partnerships with insurance company representatives and underwriters, and works as a liaison between the client and the insurer
- Sales professionals with experience meeting sales goals or quotas
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the desire to network and prospect to generate new leads
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Current Property & Casualty license OR ability to obtain one.
- Familiarity with OR the ability to learn our Agency Management Systems (Applied/Epic a plus)
Our investment in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At ACA, we are committed to cultivating a welcoming and inclusive workplace of team members with diverse backgrounds and experiences to enable us to meet our goals and support our values while serving our Members and customers. We strive to attract and retain candidates with a passion for their work and we encourage all qualified individuals, regardless of race, color , gender, identity, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical ability or national origin, to apply.