AAA Club Alliance is seeking a Member Relations Coordinator to join our team!
What AAA can offer you:
- A competitive salary of $13.20/hour
- Comprehensive benefit package includes 3+ weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match of up to 7%, Health & Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, and Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Acts as first contact and takes calls from Members and customers. Responds and resolves routine or less complex issues and feedback received about AAA products and services in a timely and thorough manner.
- Escalates non-routine complaints and issues to the appropriate party.
- Organizes/prioritizes daily workload to ensure adherence to AAA goals and objectives.
- Determines appropriate compensation for routine case resolution.
- Communicates with members through multiple channels, both verbal and written.
- Engages with members to provide an exceptional customer service experience.
- Utilizes emotional intelligence to recognize unique needs of each member and responds accordingly.
- Effectively uses computer systems for tracking purposes, information gathering, documentation and resolution of cases.
- Maintains performance standards as established by the business line.
- Interprets and explains policies to members as needed.
- Practices and promotes shared values amongst peers.
- High School Diploma; Associates degree a plus.
- 1+ years of Customer Service Experience.
- Customer service skills including friendliness, empathy, and strong listening skills. Experience interacting with dissatisfied customers a plus.
- Ability to prioritize work, and handle simultaneous assignments with success and accuracy. Ability to perform multiple tasks in fast paced environment.
- Good problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Proficient computer, phone, and writing skills. Ability to compose professionally written communications and maintain professional verbal communications under difficult circumstances.
- Familiarity with AAA policies and practices a plus.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
AAA Club Alliance (ACA) is an equal opportunity employer.
Our investment in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At ACA, we are committed to cultivating a welcoming and inclusive workplace of team members with diverse backgrounds and experiences to enable us to meet our goals and support our values while serving our Members and customers. We strive to attract and retain candidates with a passion for their work and we encourage all qualified individuals, regardless of race, color , gender, identity, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical ability or national origin, to apply.