AAA is hiring for an Innovation & Mobility Marketing Manager to join our team! This position will provide leadership in the overall marketing strategy for new innovation and mobility products for AAA. This role will collaborate with partners to drive development of marketing plans including direct and brand marketing across multiple touch points to help market, measure, and optimize effectively.
At AAA, your success is our success. What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Annual Bonus + Annual Merit Increase Eligibility
- Comprehensive health benefits package
- 3+ weeks of paid time off accrued during your first year
- 401(K) plan with company match up to 7%
- Professional development opportunities and tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off to volunteer & company-sponsored volunteer events throughout the year
- Other benefits include a free AAA Premier Membership, Health & Wellness Program, Health Concierge Service, Life Insurance and Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Directs new marketing campaigns using awareness and direct tactics that drive consumers to ACA services.
- Responsible for leading the implementation of all tactical marketing strategies.
- Captures and recommends marketing customer journey experiences to ensure an optimal member experience, reducing pain points through effective solutions.
- Participates with Agency Senior leaders in strategic planning contributing to the overall vision and direction for the Insurance marketing programs Develops and implements marketing strategies and tactics to achieve targeted new sales and revenue goals and to enhance renewal rate levels
- Monitors actual new business results versus plan (holistically and by tactic) and responds to both positive and negative trends with revised tactics. Works closely with Business Line Managers, Data Teams and External Partners to track, measure and adjust existing programs or develop new, more effective tactics, as necessary.
- Assesses existing programs and recommends strategies and tactics to help create broad impact, scale-able and efficient marketing strategies to drive policy growth across ACA.
- Develops and manages the Marketing Budget, researching, designing and implementing marketing programs as needed in order to achieve the annual new revenue. Achieve cost efficiencies by overseeing all marketing messaging and creative is consistent with the brand message to leverage the marketing dollars spent to maximize resources and enhance the messaging across all channels.
- Conceives and directs new initiatives that will serve to gain exposure, generate revenue and maintain a strong brand identity for ACA.
- Works with Business Lines and partners to create and implement marketing materials for ACA products including direct mail, creative assets, email programs, etc. and to measure the effectiveness of each program.
- Oversees all programs and initiatives that transpire through the marketing services department or external partner services such as special events, advertising, direct response programs, sales support, digital activity, sponsorships, social media implementation, media relations, client proposals and problem solving.
- Understands and maximizes target audience segmentation in marketing tactics to implement a multi-tiered audience strategy for AAA efforts.
- Looks deeply at reporting and analytics to help monitor program and tactic effectiveness, optimizing performance and informing future marketing tactic decisions.
- Develops and executes messaging based on the marketing customer journey. (Awareness, Consideration, Conversion, and Optimization.
- Bachelor's degree (BS/BA) or equivalent in Business or related field.
- At least 4 years' experience in marketing, including direct marketing, broad-based media, and digital marketing.
- Desktop computing skills, including the use of standard business application software (e.g., Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access, MAC Quark, Adobe desktop publishing, etc.).
- Ability to work as a team member with all levels of management, as well as outside vendors, suppliers and club partners.
Our investment in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At ACA, we are committed to cultivating a welcoming and inclusive workplace of team members with diverse backgrounds and experiences to enable us to meet our goals and support our values while serving our Members and customers. We strive to attract and retain candidates with a passion for their work and we encourage all qualified individuals, regardless of race, color , gender, identity, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical ability or national origin, to apply.