Energy Insurance Agency, a subsidiary of AAA Club Alliance Inc. is seeking an Insurance Producer to join our Commercial Sales Division in Lexington, KY! We are also open to hiring in our Winchester, KY location.
Energy Insurance, which began in the basement of our founder's home in 1982, has grown by leaps and bounds into a business with 7 locations, 90+ associates licensed in over 48 states and more than $125 million in written premium. While our first insurance clients came from the industries of coal and natural gas that wasn't the only reason we chose the name Energy Insurance Agency. We are passionate about making sure the name conveyed the energy that the Energy team puts into working with each and every client they meet.
We are looking for someone who will
- Be responsible and accountable to achieve annual new business production goals through consultative sales to new clients and cross sell rounding of current clients.
- Develop and manage an active pipeline of qualified prospects, generating leads from personal contacts, cold calling, networking, client referrals, and colleagues
- Develop a sales and marketing plan to compete with other sales producers or companies who sell commercial insurance and, outline niche-marketing strategies.
- Work on multiple coverage lines including, but not limited to, commercial property, commercial general liability, business owner's policies, commercial packages, commercial auto, workers compensation, directors and officers coverage, employment practices liability, errors and omissions, inland marine, etc.
- Responsible for developing, presenting and selling customized insurance programs that meet or Commercial Insurance needs.
- Review prospective and current insureds policy coverage limits, language and accuracy for suitability and gaps.
- Responsible for gathering all required information to obtain quotes on behalf of a client or prospective client. This information will include, but not limited to, building information, product information, inspection information, and additional supplemental application as needed.
- Responsible for working with the client service team to service and retain current accounts.
- You will be expected to perform daily activities including, but not limited to: outbound cold calling, prospecting, scheduling appointments, collaborating with carrier representatives and underwriters, networking and check-ins with agency sales management.
- Best in class support team that includes account service, sales support, and marketing
- A variety of carriers and products to work with
- Compensation package that includes new and renewal commission and a lucrative base salary ($60,000 to $80,000), while you build your book
- A benefits package that includes:
- FREE AAA membership.
- 401(k) plan with company match up to 7% (a portion of which we match at 125%).
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription coverage and FREE Life Insurance.
- Strong sales and marketing background with experience meeting sales goals or quotas
- Ability to drive personal performance and problem solve
- Ability to provide presentations to business owners and C-Level executives.
- A superior customer service attitude and approach to business.
- Experience in B2B sales.
- 2 - 4 years of experience selling commercial Property and Casualty Insurance products
- Property & Casualty Insurance License.
- Knowledge of insurance markets, rating procedures, coverage, and industry operations.
- Proficiency using EPIC or similar insurance industry agency management software.
AAA Club Alliance (ACA) is an equal opportunity employer.
Our investment in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At ACA, we are committed to cultivating a welcoming and inclusive workplace of team members with diverse backgrounds and experiences to enable us to meet our goals and support our values while serving our Members and customers. We strive to attract and retain candidates with a passion for their work and we encourage all qualified individuals, regardless of race, color , gender, identity, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical ability or national origin, to apply.