Are you someone working in Insurance but seeking more money and benefits? Are you willing to learn from the best Insurance agents on how to grow a book of business?
AAA is seeking an Insurance Account Specialist for our Topeka, KS (District Office) location ! This position would support DO Agent's sales and marketing efforts by assisting producer with sales related activities. They have daily interaction with AAA members and potential prospects with focus on prospecting assistance, quoting new business opportunities, and developing network (COI's) with Agent. Also responsible for growth of Agent's book of business.
Ready for the next step in your career? Ready to make a difference in the lives of your neighbors? Ready for real training, support and financial security? If so, apply today!
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive base rate between $15 to $19/hour plus unlimited bonuses
- Nearly 4 weeks of Paid Time Off accrued during the first year of employment
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Health & Life Insurance Benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Complimentary AAA Premier Membership (inclusive of product & service discounts)
- and so much more!
- Coordinate expirations with Insurance Sales Agent to obtain renewal and/or new business information. Maintain renewal file in conjunction with original writing agent.
- Actively remarket renewal business to increase market retention ratio. Including outbound calling current policyholders, appointment setting and account review.
- Keep current on industry trends and carrier information.
- Receive phone calls from clients and companies regarding coverage, claims, billing or administrative issues, and comply with the request and/or refer to the Insurance Sales Agent as necessary.
- Maintain a suspense system to follow up on outstanding orders, correspondence, reports, and follow up on overdue and suspense items.
- At the direction of Insurance Sales Agent, prepare company submissions for new and renewal quotes.
- Maintain open line of communication with Insurance Sales Agent on all account activity.
- Maintain electronic files in an orderly, up-to-date manner in EPIC.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Associate's degree preferred.
- 2 - 4 years insurance experience in Property & Casualty Insurance
- Active insurance license in good standing per state requirements (Required).
- Familiarity with and follow agency E&O guidelines, follow agency policies, and procedures.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding and often intense environment, which operates on strict deadlines in order to conduct business.
For over a century, AAA has built a reputation for being one of America's pre-eminent member services organizations. AAA Insurance stands firmly on this foundation and has been safeguarding the livelihoods of members since 1914; 100 years of excellence. Though the cars, families and lifestyles have changed greatly over the decades, our commitment to protecting our members has remained constant. A challenging and stimulating career that provides growth and development
- An outstanding portfolio of products. We work with some of the top Insurance carriers in the country like CSAA, Progressive and Travelers, etc.
- Base salary plus monthly commissions with an unlimited earning potential
- Paid training program
- Corporate sponsored marketing initiatives
- Ongoing management support and sales coaching
AAA Club Alliance (ACA) is an equal opportunity employer.
Our investment in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At ACA, we are committed to cultivating a welcoming and inclusive workplace of team members with diverse backgrounds and experiences to enable us to meet our goals and support our values while serving our Members and customers. We strive to attract and retain candidates with a passion for their work and we encourage all qualified individuals, regardless of race, color , gender, identity, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical ability or national origin, to apply.