AAA is hiring for a Financial Planning & Analysis Associate Manager to join our team! This position is responsible for financial planning & analysis support for Assigned Line of Business (LOB) and finance transformation efforts. This position will assist the Financial Leadership Team in the development of reporting, business models and analysis to support the business specifically for car care ith the broader organization in mind. In addition, this role will serve as the conduit between the Accounting & Finance teams and the LOB to ensure consistent messaging on business results, open lines of communication, and adequate support for the business partners.
At AAA, your success is our success. What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Annual Bonus + Annual Merit Increase Eligiblity
- Health & Life Insurance
- 3+ weeks of paid time off accrued during your first year
- 401(K) plan with company match up to 7%
- Professional development opportunities and tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off to volunteer & company-sponsored volunteer events throughout the year
- Other benefits include a free AAA Premier Membership, Health & Wellness Program, Health Concierge Service, and Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Support Managing Director in the development of the LOB customer sales and business forecasts, and annual operating plans.
- Analyze any fluctuations between the plan/forecast and actual trends. Identify any risks/opportunities in forecast and support solutions for driving sales and profit.
- Analyze business results, identify and recommend appropriate courses of action to mitigate risk or improve performance. Provide insight and analysis into drivers of change for key metrics (e.g. net revenue, gross margin and net income) versus prior year and plan/projection by business.
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement, forecasts, etc.).
- Conduct historical and predictive analysis.
- Assist in the budget process.
- Assist in the support and liaise with the PMO on various projects ensuring the financials are accurate.
- Track actual spend on various projects; includes status and forecasts as well as actual versus budget.
- Continuously evaluate the assessment of the accounting decisions for capital expenditures as opposed to operating expenditures.
- Support innovation projects for various LOB.
- Develop reporting to support the assigned LOB, while keeping the broader organization in mind.
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis.
- Maintain and continually improve strong internal controls that ensure company assets are adequately safeguarded always. This includes month end reporting, analysis of results and drivers of change bridges.
- Support the administration of the Accounting Advocate Program.
- Identify and recommend appropriate courses of action improve processes.
- Work with LOB as well as finance leaders on ad hoc analysis as needed.
- Present analytical findings and associate recommendations to Senior Leadership (CFO, CAO, VPs, etc.).
- Support Finance Transformation efforts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance. 5-7+ years' proven working experience as a senior financial analyst.
- Proven success in a deadline driven environment.
- Ability to identify key variances and highlight these and other issues to business leaders.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/priorities.
- Strong analytical skills and Advanced Excel skills, RPA certification a plus
Our investment in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At ACA, we are committed to cultivating a welcoming and inclusive workplace of team members with diverse backgrounds and experiences to enable us to meet our goals and support our values while serving our Members and customers. We strive to attract and retain candidates with a passion for their work and we encourage all qualified individuals, regardless of race, color , gender, identity, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical ability or national origin, to apply.