Do you have an interest in helping others while working for a company that puts its members first? As a AAA Associate, you aren't just selling products, you are providing exceptional member experiences by representing AAA products and services. Every day is an opportunity for you to transform our guests into loyal members and provide them with the excellent customer service they've grown to expect.
To protect the health and safety of our customers and employees, we've put in place guidelines to mitigate the effects of Covid-19. All employees are required to wear masks and are provided with gloves and hand sanitizer. Social distancing, capacity limitations, and enhanced cleaning efforts have been put in place in all retail locations.
At AAA, your success is our success. What we offer:
- A starting hourly rate between $16.00 - $18.50/hour depending on experience
- Monthly Incentive Plan based off of your individual performance
- Comprehensive health benefits package
- Up to 3 weeks of paid time off accrued during the first year
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(K) plan with company match
- Free AAA Premier Battery Membership
- Consistently up-sell/cross-sell AAA products including new memberships, credit cards, and insurance referrals
- Plan domestic travel vacations (car rentals, hotels, vacation packages, maps, tour books and triptiks)
- Answer incoming overflow calls for Roadside Assistance during high call volumes
- Have a high school diploma/GED
- Minimum of six (6) months of sales/customer service experience
- Have effective communication skills both written and oral
- Proficient computer skills including the ability to multitask in several websites and programs
- Ability to read maps and geography knowledge a plus
Retail sales, sales associate, sales, sales clerk, travel sales, membership, sales consultant, sales lead, sales representative, member services, membership sales, customer service, retail, retail jobs
AAA Club Alliance (ACA) is an equal opportunity employer.
Our investment in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At ACA, we are committed to cultivating a welcoming and inclusive workplace of team members with diverse backgrounds and experiences to enable us to meet our goals and support our values while serving our Members and customers. We strive to attract and retain candidates with a passion for their work and we encourage all qualified individuals, regardless of race, color , gender, identity, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical ability or national origin, to apply.