AAA Club Alliance is seeking a Corporate Travel Agent (After Hours) to join our dynamic Corporate Travel Team! This after hours position is responsible for fulfilling domestic travel related requests for airline, hotel, and car rentals to result in the lowest cost for booked itinerary and maximum commission claimed. The incumbent in this position must be knowledgeable in domestic faring and provides exceptional customer service through the communication of travel related information.
This is a work from home position; however, the candidate must live within our territory
**Work hours: To be discussed during interview
Why Join AAA?
AAA is a great place to work. We provide a stable working environment with challenging and exciting career opportunities. To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive hourly rate depending upon experience
- Annual Bonus Eligibility
- Comprehensive benefit package including, but not limited to: Nearly 4 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match up to 7%, Health & Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, and a complimentary AAA Premier Membership just to name a few.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 4+ year's active Travel Consultant experience in the past 6 years.
- 1+ year's international experience preferred.
- Book domestic reservations for air travel, hotel and car rentals, following up when necessary to complete the reservation. May handle group reservations.
- May respond to requests for domestic and international price quotations utilizing automated system(s) for international itineraries; queues to rate desk when appropriate.
- Promote the acceptance of fares, rates, and suppliers that match the client's travel program policies and negotiated contracts. Apply discount programs appropriately.
- Move market share for AAA preferred suppliers/vendors as applicable.
- Maintain and promote professional and courteous client relations by managing a prompt and accurate response to telephone and email communications.
- Remain informed of all airline rules and regulations and current affairs. Communicate information to clients accurately and appropriately.
- Achieve individual and contractual service level goals related to telephone, quality, and productivity.
- Maintain client profiles, ensuring specials requests and reward program information such as frequent flyer / driver / hotel stay are included.
- May build airline reservation system profiles for use with a specific group of travelers.
- Monitor, sort and work global distribution systems (GDS) queues daily to maintain quality control.
- Ensure optimum customer service through effective use of phone systems and positive telephone service techniques.
- Other duties as assigned.
AAA Club Alliance (ACA) is an equal opportunity employer.
Our investment in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At ACA, we are committed to cultivating a welcoming and inclusive workplace of team members with diverse backgrounds and experiences to enable us to meet our goals and support our values while serving our Members and customers. We strive to attract and retain candidates with a passion for their work and we encourage all qualified individuals, regardless of race, color , gender, identity, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical ability or national origin, to apply.