AAA is hiring motivated individuals with automotive technical skills to join our dynamic Car Care Repair Team! Are you currently attending tech school or a new graduate? Are you looking for a company to grow with? Apply today to join the AAA Car Care Team in Middletown, NJ!
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary of up to $15.00/hour, depending on experience.
- Training and career growth opportunities
- Flexible scheduling
- Sundays Off
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Earn money for referring qualified technicians
- 401k plan with employer match
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid training, ASE Certifications, and Tuition Reimbursement
- Technician Tool Insurance and Paid Uniforms
- Auto Repair, Travel, and Merchandise Discounts
- Free AAA Membership
- Working with an experienced team of professionals in a spacious, clean, well-lighted and safe work environment with state of the art equipment
- Ability to complete, at a minimum, the following repairs: Fluid flush and replacement, visual vehicle inspection, belt and hose replacement, battery testing and replacement, and general automotive repairs.
- Cleans and maintains test equipment and machines. Empties portable fluid drains, as necessary, into the bulk waste fluid storage tanks, and cleans portable drains in accordance with shop guidelines.
- Mounts, balances, and installs tires as directed. Maintains knowledge of general automotive skills, and continues to develop additional technical skills, to enable flexibility in work assignments.
- High School Diploma.
- Entry level knowledge of PC-based automotive computer equipment and software applications.
- State Safety Inspection License and enhanced Emissions license as required by state location, is desirable.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license with an excellent driving record and the ability to operate passenger vehicles and light and medium-duty trucks with automatic and manual transmissions.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time and ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
Our facilities undergo thorough cleaning daily to protect against transmission of the COVID-19.
Our AAA Drivers wear fresh gloves for each roadside assistance call, and vehicles and equipment are disinfected after each call and each shift.
We have suspended passenger rides in our Drivers' vehicles to ensure compliance with social distancing recommendations by the CDC and other relevant authorities.
Our employees receive comprehensive guidance that outlines how to protect themselves and our Members.
ASE Certification, Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic, Mechanic School, Auto Mechanic, Mechanic Jobs, Technician Jobs, Mechanic Training, Auto Mechanic Training, Car Mechanic, Truck Mechanic, ASE Mechanic, Motorcycle Mechanic, Automotive Technology, 49-3023.00, 49-3023.01, 49-3023.02
AAA Club Alliance (ACA) is an equal opportunity employer.
Our investment in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At ACA, we are committed to cultivating a welcoming and inclusive workplace of team members with diverse backgrounds and experiences to enable us to meet our goals and support our values while serving our Members and customers. We strive to attract and retain candidates with a passion for their work and we encourage all qualified individuals, regardless of race, color , gender, identity, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical ability or national origin, to apply.