MOVE forward with us .
Energy Insurance Agency, a subsidiary of AAA Club Alliance Inc., is hiring for an Account Manager in Cincinnati, OH! . This role will have you working closely with our current commercial insurance clients providing them with superior customer service and support.
We remain committed to creating comprehensive insurance solutions to keep our clients moving forward, because Energy's Business Insurance, Commercial Insurance, Employee Benefits, and Bonds teams believe in building relationships that MOVE us forward together!
aking trust the cornerstone of our business.
ffering superior products, prices and service.
aluing those who matter most; our clients and employees.
mbracing excellence in all we do.
We are looking for someone who will
- Coordinate expirations with producer and/or account executive to obtain renewal and/or new business information. Maintain expiration control log.
- Provide in-house customer service to commercial clients as assigned and requested.
- Assist in marketing new and renewal business.
- Check new and renewal policies for accuracy.
- Delivery of quotes to clients.
- Take phone calls from clients and companies requests.
- Maintain a suspense system to follow up on outstanding orders, correspondence, reports, and follow up on overdue and suspense items.
- Maintain electronic and/or paper files in an orderly, up-to-date manner.
- Perform special projects at management's request.
- Frequently work at a fast pace with unscheduled interruptions.
Backed by a stable working environment with challenging and exciting career opportunities, we offer our associates:
- A base salary of $40,000 to $60,000 depending on experience.
- 3+ weeks of Paid Time Off
- 8 Paid Company Holidays
- Opportunity to receive annual bonus based on the book of business you support
- FREE AAA membership.
- 401(k) plan with company match up to 7% (a portion of which we match at 125%).
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription coverage and FREE Life Insurance.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the commercial lines insurance industry working within a service capacity
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) and attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Must possess an active Property and Casualty license
AAA Club Alliance (ACA) is an equal opportunity employer.
Our investment in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At ACA, we are committed to cultivating a welcoming and inclusive workplace of team members with diverse backgrounds and experiences to enable us to meet our goals and support our values while serving our Members and customers. We strive to attract and retain candidates with a passion for their work and we encourage all qualified individuals, regardless of race, color , gender, identity, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical ability or national origin, to apply.