Tune-up" your career on the road to success!
AAA Club Alliance is currently seeking hardworking and dependable automotive technicians/mechanics for the Toms River, NJ store. AAA owned and operated, our stores offer a full range of automotive services and tires to accommodate all makes and models. Successful candidates demonstrate the commitment to our Members and customers by providing excellent customer service in a fast paced environment.
At AAA, your success is our success. What we can offer you
- A competitive salary of $17.30 to $26.00/hour, flat rate billable hours, depending on experience
- Over 2 weeks of Paid Time Off accrued during the first year of employment
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan with 7% company match
- Health and Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Complimentary AAA Premier level membership (inclusive of product & service discounts)
- Technician Tool Insurance
- Paid uniforms, paid training and ASE Certifications
- Working with an experienced team of professionals in a Brand New spacious, clean, well-lighted and safe work environment with state of the art equipment
- Perform the following repairs: basic suspension and steering diagnosis and repair, basic brake diagnosis and repair, alignments, tire repair, fluid maintenance exchange, and battery check and installation.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of specialized skills, and continue to develop additional technical skills, to enable flexibility in work assignments.
- Maintain a clean, well-organized work area.
- Properly maintain tools and equipment and follow safety procedures as outlined in the safety information supplied by each equipment manufacturer and corporate safety policies.
- Organize the work presented and plan for the highest efficiency in the performance of all job functions, including vehicle movement.
- Accurately perform repairs and maintenance on all vehicles as specified in manufacturer-designed procedures or accepted industry practices.
- Ability to accurately repair vehicles using advanced automotive diagnostic equipment and provide technical guidance at a level normally acquired through the completion of two (2) years as an automotive technician.
- National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) or car dealer certification in at least two categories to include: Suspension and Steering, Brakes, or the equivalent knowledge and experience with the ability to attain the required certifications within 12 months of hire.
- State Safety and Emissions Inspectors license - as required by state location is preferred . R134A recycling certificate.
- Ability to lift up to a maximum of 75 lbs., and stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license with an excellent driving record and the ability to operate passenger vehicles and light- and medium-duty trucks with automatic and manual transmissions.
- Satisfactory employment screening results.
AAA Club Alliance (ACA) is an equal opportunity employer.
Our investment in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At ACA, we are committed to cultivating a welcoming and inclusive workplace of team members with diverse backgrounds and experiences to enable us to meet our goals and support our values while serving our Members and customers. We strive to attract and retain candidates with a passion for their work and we encourage all qualified individuals, regardless of race, color , gender, identity, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical ability or national origin, to apply.