Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- How to Stick With Good Habits Every Day By Using the “Paper Clip Strategy” (James Clear)
- 10 Questions to Help You Define Your Career (Live in the Grey)
- 5 Common Unconscious Biases That Lead to Bad Decisions (Fast Company)
- 24 LinkedIn Rules You Might Be Breaking (The Daily Muse)
- How to Discover Your “Authentic” Self and Live the Life You Really Want (Lifehacker)
- The Curious Link Between What You Eat and Your Emotions (GOOD)
- Buddy Up and Start a GSD (Get Stuff Done) Club (Apartment Therapy)
- 3 Non-Creepy Options for Approaching Someone Important (The Daily Muse)
- 25 Instagram Accounts That Will Actually Inspire You to Work Out (Greatist)
- 13 Ways to Spend a 3-Day Weekend (Fathom)
- 19 Bucket-List Doughnut Shops to Visit Before You Die (First We Feast)
- 10 Companies That Take the Entire Team on Vacation (No, Really) (The Daily Muse)