Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
- The 100% Rule: The Simple Advice That Changed My Life (Greatist)
- How to Streamline Menial Tasks to Free Up More Time in the Day (Everup)
- 7 Things You Can Do to Avoid Getting Bored at Work (Medium)
- How You Can Tell if You’re Truly in the Right Job for You (The Daily Muse)
- Psychology Has Identified 3 Mindsets Shared by People Who Actually Follow Through on Their Goals (Quartz)
- 6 Simple Sunday Habits to Set You Up for a Productive Week (Fast Company)
- What Great Listeners Actually Do (HBR)
- The Scientific Reason Why You’re Still Tired on Monday After Sleeping in All Weekend (The Daily Muse)
- How to Become the Ultimate Gift-Giver (Without Going Broke) (The Financial Diet)
- 14 Fruits and Veggies That Taste Best in August (Real Simple)
- The 10 Best Travel Instagrams Last Week (Afar)
- 16 Fun Ways to Totally Revamp Your To-Do List (The Daily Muse)
As an Editor for The Muse, Alyse is proud to prove that yes, English majors can change the world. She calls many places home, including Illinois where she grew up and the small town of Hamilton where she attended Colgate University, but she was born to be a New Yorker. In addition to being an avid writer, Alyse loves to dance, both professionally and while waiting for the subway.More from this Author