Get Organized! The Best De-cluttering Secrets on the Web
We’re all in search of that organization tip that’s going to turn everything around—keep your desk clean, your tasks in order, and your head on straight. And while that universal organization hack is still elusive, there are plenty of things you can do to achieve a more orderly and tidy life.
Read on for some ways to keep your life a little more in line.
- Crossing tasks off on a sticky note just not cutting it anymore? Take a look at these five awesome to-do list managers. (Lifehacker)
- Is your messy desk the bane of your existence? Here’s how to banish the clutter forever. (Entrepreneur)
- Trying to organize your contacts? Here’s everything you need to know to become a de-cluttered networker. (Mashable)
- Try these tricks for keeping your calendar in order so you'll never miss a meeting again (and keep your productivity at its best). (The Next Web)
- Knowing how to organize your finances is a huge step toward getting rid of the chaos. (Under30CEO)
- Looking to get a little more creative with arranging your office? Try these super cool DIY tricks. (Babble)
- We've all had that moment: “Why the heck can’t I find this computer file?” So make sure you know the best strategies for getting those pesky documents organized. (Make Use Of)
- Are you a careerist on-the-go? Check out these tips for a tidy suitcase and an orderly travel day. (Fast Company)
Want more? Check out some of our ideas for organization!
- Organize Your Work Life: Your Step-By-Step Plan
- The Messy Person’s Guide to Staying Organized
- A 30-Minute Plan for Organizing Your Life
Photo of organized desk courtesy of Shutterstock.
Lily is a writer, editor, and social media manager, as well as co-founder of The Prospect, the world’s largest student-run college access organization. In addition to her writing with The Muse, she also serves as an editor at HelloFlo and Her Campus. Recently, she was named one of Glamour’s Top 10 College Women for her work helping underserved youth get into college. You can follow Lily on Twitter.More from this Author