Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- How the Most Successful People Manage Their Time (Barking Up the Wrong Tree)
- 15 People Who Are Taking Networking to a New Level (Fast Company)
- 7 Reasons This Is an Ideal Resume for Someone Making a Career Change (Business Insider)
- What You Should Be Doing on LinkedIn Every Month, Week, and Day (The Daily Muse)
- The 10 Commandments of Clean Communication (The Art of Manliness)
- 8 Things New iOS 8 Users Should Do First (ReadWrite)
- Stop Accumulating Stuff and Start Accumulating Experiences (Co.EXIST)
- I Worked Without Email for 10 Days, Survived, and Even Learned Something (The Daily Muse)
- 21 Boozy Cider Drinks to Try This Fall (BuzzFeed
- How to Solve the “Where Should We Eat?” Argument Once and for All (Lifehacker)
- 27 Awesome Ways to Use Leftover Wine (Greatist)
- You’ll Be Begging Your Boss for This Workplace Perk (The Daily Muse)
Photo of arrows courtesy of Shutterstock.
Erin believes in the power of content to spread ideas, build communities, and engage and delight people—which is why she spends her days helping employers and brands do just that. During her time at The Muse, Erin has also worn the hats of personal website expert, video producer, Shutterstock wrangler, master lunch-packer, and company librarian. Erin is always looking for new places to explore on the weekends, and she almost never says no to tea and a croissant. Invite Erin to tea at eringreenawald.com or on Twitter @erinaceously.More from this Author