Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now !
- How the Most Successful People Manage Their Time ( Barking Up the Wrong Tree )
- 15 People Who Are Taking Networking to a New Level ( Fast Company )
- 7 Reasons This Is an Ideal Resume for Someone Making a Career Change ( Business Insider )
- What You Should Be Doing on LinkedIn Every Month, Week, and Day ( The Daily Muse )
- The 10 Commandments of Clean Communication ( The Art of Manliness )
- 8 Things New iOS 8 Users Should Do First ( ReadWrite )
- Stop Accumulating Stuff and Start Accumulating Experiences ( Co.EXIST )
- I Worked Without Email for 10 Days, Survived, and Even Learned Something ( The Daily Muse )
- 21 Boozy Cider Drinks to Try This Fall ( BuzzFeed
- How to Solve the “Where Should We Eat?” Argument Once and for All ( Lifehacker )
- 27 Awesome Ways to Use Leftover Wine ( Greatist )
- You’ll Be Begging Your Boss for This Workplace Perk ( The Daily Muse )
Photo of arrows courtesy of Shutterstock .
Erin Greenawald is a freelance writer, editor, and content strategist who is passionate about elevating the standard of writing on the web. Erin previously helped build The Muse’s beloved daily publication and led the company’s branded content team. If you’re an individual or company looking for help making your content better—or you just want to go out to tea—get in touch at eringreenawald.com.More from this Author