Advice / Succeeding at Work / Productivity
9 Awesome Strategies for People Who Are Already Ridiculously Organized
Hot Jobs on The Muse
You’re the person in the office who has 30 different labels in your inbox, an entire whiteboard of to-dos, and every productivity app the iTunes store has to offer. There’s not much more you can do to be organized, right?
Hey, even if you’re one of the most put-together people ever, you can still try some new hacks. Test out these organization tricks that are perfect for super efficient people who want to get even better.
- Looking to get all of your office supplies in order? These 25 DIY hacks are totally awesome (and really inexpensive). (LinkedIn)
- Your to-do list is probably pretty boring. Instead, make each task emotionally charged, and read it aloud before you do it. (Any.do)
- Another cool trick for becoming the most organized to-do list maker: Try grouping your tasks together based on how related they are. (Digital Telepathy)
- Sure, most people will go through their desk once or twice a year and throw out any loose papers. But doing this five-minute cleaning method every couple of weeks will make your desk a work of art. (Apartment Therapy)
- The most organized people ever also know these 11 essential hacks to keep their inboxes from turning into a sea of spam, email newsletters, and random marketing promotions. (Business Insider)
- How can you keep your time management on track? Super organizers can try this easy trick for fighting procrastination. (Vox)
- These 20 small daily habits will do wonders. (Lifehack)
- It seems simple, but it’s important: Keep a notebook to write everything down. (Lifehacker)
- Time to get tech-y: These six browser extensions will make you much more productive and put together at work. (The Daily Muse)