You’re the person in the office who has 30 different labels in your inbox, an entire whiteboard of to-dos, and every productivity app the iTunes store has to offer. There’s not much more you can do to be organized, right?
Hey, even if you’re one of the most put-together people ever, you can still try some new hacks. Test out these organization tricks that are perfect for super efficient people who want to get even better.
- Looking to get all of your office supplies in order? These 25 DIY hacks are totally awesome (and really inexpensive). (LinkedIn)
- Your to-do list is probably pretty boring. Instead, make each task emotionally charged , and read it aloud before you do it. (Any.do)
- Another cool trick for becoming the most organized to-do list maker: Try grouping your tasks together based on how related they are. (Digital Telepathy)
- Sure, most people will go through their desk once or twice a year and throw out any loose papers. But doing this five-minute cleaning method every couple of weeks will make your desk a work of art. (Apartment Therapy)
- The most organized people ever also know these 11 essential hacks to keep their inboxes from turning into a sea of spam, email newsletters, and random marketing promotions. (Business Insider)
- How can you keep your time management on track? Super organizers can try this easy trick for fighting procrastination. (Vox)
- These 20 small daily habits will do wonders. (Lifehack)
- It seems simple, but it’s important: Keep a notebook to write everything down. (Lifehacker)
- Time to get tech-y: These six browser extensions will make you much more productive and put together at work. (The Daily Muse)