It’s difficult to wake up one morning and have that epiphany: You haven’t really found your passion—at all. It can be terrifying, not to mention draining, to feel like you’re not doing what you’re meant to do. But how do you get out of the rut?
Lucky for you, we’ve searched the web far and wide to bring you the very best pieces of advice for finding your passion. Be lost no more!
- This cultural idea of “finding your passion” could actually be really bad advice. (99U)
- Finding your passion doesn’t have to be some meta trip of self-discovery; it can in fact be practical. (Forbes)
- So, you don’t want to spend years running around trying to find what you love most in this world. Luckily, there are some very quick exercises you can try to help you get on the right track to figuring out what you can’t live without doing. (Fast Company)
- Your passion and your job might not be aligned right now, but you know what? That is totally, 100% okay. (Lifehacker)
- Speaking of the relationship between work and passion, what comes first in a successful career: hard work or passion? (Inc.)
- If you’re looking to get a little more hands-on with finding your passion, one of these creative exercises could be just what you need. (Entrepreneur)
- Take it from Oprah, the queen of knowing what you want in life: Finding your passion is about engagement, not thought. (Oprah)
- Still not able to find the passion you seek? Don’t worry, science has some other suggestions for what you should do. (Psychology Today)
Need some more help finding your passion? Check out our suggestions!
- Want Work You Love? Don’t Follow Your Passion
- Video Pick: How Fear Will Help You Find Your Passion
- The Best Advice for Finding (and Living) What You Love