Figuring out how to get all of your tasks done in one day can be quite the struggle, and that’s where to-do lists can be so helpful. And nowadays, there are all sorts of swanky to-do list apps to take your agenda-completing to a whole new level.
As many professionals know, however, to-do lists are only good if the person creating them is committed to completing the tasks. How can you create and manage a to-do list that works for you? We searched the web for some awesome resources.
- Fun fact: 41% of to-do tasks are never completed. The only way to truly understand how to use a to-do list is to know why they typically fail . (Lifehacker)
- Ever wondered how much your to-do list could really do for you ? It turns out that it may be the difference between earning and costing you money. (Entrepreneur)
- To-do lists are all about psychology, and if you try this one special trick , you could master the mental side of getting tasks done on time. (Psychology Today)
- Keeping on the trend of science, this step-by-step guide to creating a to-do list will make sure you do it right the first time. (Greatist)
- Here is how some of the world’s most successful people structure their personal to-do lists. (Fast Company)
- Another way to think of your to-do list: Try creating a “Done” list . (Inc)
- Here’s a very important tip: Stop trying to make your inbox into your to-do list . It really doesn’t work as well as you think. (Harvard Business Review)
- No matter what though, make sure your life never turns into one big to-do list . (Forbes)
Want some more help crafting the best to-do list ever? Check out our suggestions!
- A Mind-Blowing New Way to Think About Your To-Do List
- Remove Something From Your To-Do List to Get More Done
- A Better To-Do List: The 1-3-5 Rule