We could all use a little inspiration in the office now and then. But the problem is, how do you get inspired if you need to ignite that internal spark this very second—but can’t leave your seat to get there?
Well, we’ve scoured the web for the best resources on how to find inspiration when you’re stuck at your desk, so you’ll never feel sluggish and unmotivated at work again.
- Questioning why feeling inspired even matters in the first place? This in-depth article on why inspiration is awesome will change your mind. (Harvard Business Review)
- This is the last article you will ever need on how inspiration actually works and what you need to do to get inspired. (Lifehacker)
- Fun fact: Messy desks actually help your creativity, so if you’re looking for a moment of inspiration, try rearranging the items on your desk and getting back to work. (99U)
- Need a small pick-me-up? Read some of these 100 inspirational quotes to get you in the zone. (Forbes)
- Studies show that having some ambient noise in the background can make you a creativity (and productivity) machine. (P.S. Can’t leave your office to get the background noise? Try Coffitivity.) (The New York Times)
- If you’re finding yourself stuck in a rut, try changing up your routine a little bit and you might just completely change your perspective. (Fast Company)
- Look no further for inspiration than the 60 most inspirational songs of all time. (The Healthy)
Want more tips on getting inspired from your desk? Check out our suggestions!
- 3 Jolts of Inspiration to Get You Going
- The Secret to Getting More Creative Right Now
- Video Pick: The Secret to Finding Creative Inspiration
TopicsTools & Skills , Inspiration , Creativity , Syndication , Links We Love , Productivity , The Ultimate Guide to Becoming Your Most Innovative Self
Photo of Photo of colored pencils courtesy of Shutterstock.