Fall’s officially here in all its glory. You have to drag yourself away from your desk earlier (and earlier) if you want to leave work before the sun goes down. Your colleague to your left won’t stop obsessing over pumpkin spice lattes, and the one to your right can’t get enough
football conversation in.
Even if your calendar doesn’t revolve around coffee trends or sporting events, you’re probably still pretty excited about fall being here. New seasons bring new things—such as new work bags!
Whether you care about being fashionable and trendy or not, you probably care about your work bag. It accompanies you to the office every.single.day. Seriously, you spend more time with it than almost anything else.
So in honor of treating yourself right, we’ve put together a shopping guide for you. No matter your personal style, company culture, or budget, there’s a bag on this list that will upgrade your look—and maybe even your work routine—this season.
If You’re a Trendsetter
1. Hadley Shoulder Bag by Nine West, $35
2. ‘Nevin’ Faux Leather Drawstring Bucket Bag by Sole Society, $60
3. Kooba Handbags Shore Metallic Handbag by Kooba, $147
4. Hawthorne Lane Small Ryan Shoulder Handbag by Kate Spade New York, $198
5. Bandeau Embossed Satchel by Foley +Corinna, $395
If You’re a Corporate Star
6. Status Convertible Crossbody by Del Mano, $25
7. Marlow Structured Faux Leather Dome Satchel by Sole Society, $60
8. Document Bag by Ted Baker London, $149
9. Fulton Leather Briefcase by Uri Minkoff, $325
If You’re a Startup Creative
10. Periodic Lunch Bag by ThinkGeek, $5
11. ‘Big Canvas Tote’ by Dogeared, $32
12. Coffee for President Tote by Dogeared, $32
13. Reversible Vegan Leather Tote Bag by Urban Outfitters, $59
If You’re a Light Traveler
14. 17.3-Inch Laptop Bag by AmazonBasics, $18
15. Shellie Crossbody by Le Sportsac, $46
16. Licia Calf Hair Crossbody bag By Anthropolgie, $138
17. Courier Textured Leather Crossbody Bag by Coach, $145
If You’re a Backpack Person
18. Men’s Travel Backpack Bag Canvas Leather Bag by Egooo, $30
19. Backpack by FEED, $75
Bonus: This purchase includes 75 school meals for children worldwide.
20. Gwen Convertible Backpack by Free People, $68
21. Running Cycling Backpack by adidas by Stella McCartney, $150
April Starcadder is a consultant who turned giving unsolicited advice to friends into a career. In her spare time she drinks too much coffee and watches too much Netflix.More from this Author