We love GIFs here at The Muse. Our inboxes and internal chat histories are littered with them. We send them when someone needs a boost. We send them in place of emoticons. We send them in place of actual emotional reactions (just kidding—mostly).
That's why we were thrilled when we discovered Giphy , a lab from Someecards that allows to to create personalized GIF cards and send them to everyone you know. Check out the cards we've made for you below, then get started making your own —and share your favorites in the comments!
1. When You've Hit Your Mid-Afternoon Slump
2. When You Were Asking Your Colleague Questions All Day
3. When Your Work BFF Has a Big Presentation
4. When Your Teammate Needs a Break
5. When You're Both Recovering From Last Night's Happy Hour
6. When Your Friend Needs Some Encouragement
7. When Your Colleague Has a Big Project on Her Plate
8. On an Especially Stressful Day in the Office
9. On a Friday Afternoon
10. When Your Co-Worker Has a Meeting With the Boss
11. When You Can't Get Enough of Your Cubicle-Mate's Outfit
12. When Your Teammate Just Got Pounded in a Meeting
13. When You're Ready for a Midday Break
Erin Greenawald is a freelance writer, editor, and content strategist who is passionate about elevating the standard of writing on the web. Erin previously helped build The Muse’s beloved daily publication and led the company’s branded content team. If you’re an individual or company looking for help making your content better—or you just want to go out to tea—get in touch at eringreenawald.com.More from this Author