10 Times You Feel Like a Freaking Boss in the Office
There's nothing like negotiating a raise to make you feel like a boss, even if you aren't yet the boss—and it appears that Kramer understands that, too.
Here's a quick roundup of the moments that make us the happiest in the office. Well, these and when someone brings a dog to work.
1. When You Successfully Negotiate a Raise
2. When You Knock Out Half of Your To-Dos by Lunch
3. When You Hear Your Boss Say Something Nice About You
4. When Everyone is Complimenting Your New Look
5. When You Debut Your Epic Idea in a Meeting
6. When a Big Team Effort Pays Off
7. When You're Right After Everyone Thought You Were Wrong
8. When You Start a Project Super Last Minute, and Get it Done Just in Time
9. When the Team Cheers You on Before a Big Presentation
10. When You Wrap Up a Big Week and Leave for the Weekend
Images courtesy of imgur and whatshouldwecallme
As Social Media and Community Manager, Brooke is intrigued by (okay, obsessed with) all things social. She has been Musing since right after she graduated from Smith College, beginning first as an intern. When Brooke isn’t conjuring up new Tweets, she can be found trying out new foods, wishing she had a Boston Terrier, and Instagramming. Say hi on Twitter @beetorr.More from this Author