10 Quotes to Make You Feel Better About Not Getting Anything Done Today—and 11 Other Things to Know Now
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- 7 Pieces of Wisdom That Will Change the Way You Work (99U)
- What Your Random Jobs Have in Common (Create as Folk)
- 10 Inspirational Quotes to Make You Feel Better About Not Getting Anything Done Today (Medium)
- Avoiding the Lure of Netflix: How to Apply to Jobs After a Long Day at Work (The Daily Muse)
- Grandma’s How-To List for Getting Through Life (Medium)
- Amazon Goes All Siri on Your Living Room (ReadWrite)
- 8 of Your Bad Habits That Are Good for Your Health and Productivity (Fast Company)
- 6 Reasons It’s Totally OK to Ditch Your Perfectionist Habits (The Daily Muse)
- The Best New Books for Any Occasion (PureWow)
- Genius Tricks to Hide a Hangover at Work (Greatist)
- The Internet Arcade Has 900 Classic Arcade Games You Can Play for Free (Lifehacker)
- 10 Awesome Companies That Give You Unlimited Vacation (The Daily Muse)
Photo of quotations courtesy of Shutterstock.
Erin believes in the power of content to spread ideas, build communities, and engage and delight people—which is why she spends her days helping employers and brands do just that. During her time at The Muse, Erin has also worn the hats of personal website expert, video producer, Shutterstock wrangler, master lunch-packer, and company librarian. Erin is always looking for new places to explore on the weekends, and she almost never says no to tea and a croissant. Invite Erin to tea at eringreenawald.com or on Twitter @erinaceously.More from this Author