No matter who are you, there are probably days when you could all use a little extra help getting from nine to five. (Or, more realistically, nine to six, seven, or even eight.)
If you’re like me, coffee and music fuel your mornings. But when—dare I say—the coffee is all gone, music is all you’ve got.
Whether you need to focus , get pumped up, or wind down, the right playlist at the right time has the ability to transform your day from dull to dope (and occasionally make up for that lack of caffeine). In addition, quality songs also have the power to reduce stress , help you connect with the moment, and give you all the feels.
So if you’re looking for the perfect tunes to carry you from the morning commute to happy hour, check out these 10 awesome playlists.
1. When You Need Inspiration on Your Commute That’ll Help You Completely Dominate Your Day
2. When You First Get to Your Desk and Need to Block Any Potential for Human Interaction Until After Your First Coffee
3. When You Need to Focus and Find Your Zen
4. When You Need to Get Pumped Up for a Big Meeting
5. When You Hit Your Post Lunch Energy Slump and Need a Boost
6. When You Just Can’t With Being an Adult and Want to Re-visit the Days of Full House and Saved by the Bell
7. When You Can’t Stop Thinking About Your Office Crush
8. When You Love Your Job and Want to Celebrate It
9. When You Hate Your Job and Need Some Motivation to Keep Going
10. When You’re Going Home and Need to Get the Office Off Your Mind
Photo of guy on phone courtesy of Shutterstock .
After his time in the Army, Jeffry helped people find jobs as a recruiter in DC and NYC. Now, he's finding great companies to feature on The Muse. When he's not getting ready for his charity bike ride, he's attempting to share his obsession for tacos on Instagram. Say "hi" on Twitter!More from this Author