- New York, NY
The Pi Group (made up of Perpetual Insights, Pi Executive
and Perpetual Ambition) is a Talent Advisory Group focused exclusively on the consumer goods industry. Founded in 2013, the group’s client list has grown to include innovative companies from startups to Fortune 500 companies in Food & Beverage, Wine & Spirits, Luxury & Retail, Beauty & Personal Care, Households Goods, Consumer Durables & Electronics, Media, Digital & Agency.
- Perpetual Insights – Professional Recruitment (retained for $100-200k base roles)
- Pi Executive – C-Level Retained Search, Executive Coaching and High Performing Team Capability Programs
- Perpetual Ambition – Career Transition and Outplacement Programs
Our search placements include professionals in Marketing, Sales, Finance & Accounting, Human Resources and Supply Chain. Our firm’s purpose is “progressing people’s professional lives” with service propositions across search, talent assessment, coaching and delivering high performing team capability programs and our passion is people.
Due to the continued rapid growth and expansion of the firm, we are looking for a search professional to join our team in midtown (60 East 42nd Street) New York. Responsibilities include:
- Defining talent strategy solutions through client consultations, meetings and case studies
- Reviewing and analyzing market and competitor information through various reports and researches
- Interviewing or facilitating candidate discussions with internal consultants and external clients
- Developing and presenting recommendations to the client
- Developing plans and programs for talent acquisition and retention within client organizations
- Business developing new and existing clients and candidates
- Developing white papers and case studies focused on talent solutions to share with clients
- 5-10 years of experience in recruitment, executive search or talent acquisition within a search firm, recruitment agency or consulting firm
- Passion for joining a disruptive, nimble, boutique, team oriented firm
- Experience selling a wide range of talent solutions and retained work
- The ability to work in a flat structure, collaborative team environment and pro-active to help develop foundational pillars of the firm
- Embrace and live the company values of Never Settle, 20/20, Dare + Share, Happy Days and Look Up
If you are looking to escape the large corporate environment of recruitment and seek the entrepreneurial,
fast paced culture that provides a collaborative, team approach to talent advisory solutions and are excited to partner many of today’s leading brands this could be the opportunity for you.
We look for professional, highly focused and driven individuals who can work on multiple projects and embrace the balance between business development and project delivery. This is a unique opportunity to grow and see the inner working or a rapidly growing talent advisory firm.
Back to top