Interested in joining us as a Dentist at Tend, but don’t see your location? Apply here!
- United States
We’re totally committed to our Dentists, and that commitment shows through our support:
Develop your clinical, chair-side & leadership skills Be part of a growth opportunity
Work in a beautiful, ergonomically-designed spaces, in prime, convenient locations
Receive competitive compensation that’s based on how well you care for your guests, not just your productivity
Our goodie bags are impressive! We’re offering benefits & perks to care for you, your career and your family: Health insurance, Life & disability insurance, Loan repayment program (up to $10K annually), 401(k) program with a 4% Tend-match, Paid time off including vacation and holidays, Pre-tax commuter benefits
Dentists who find success at Tend are those who will:
- Create an exceptional guest experience, through dedication to the highest quality care, to earn trust & reframe expectations of dental wellness
- Deliver a breadth of experience across key procedures in general & cosmetic dentistry to create personalized care
- Build long-standing, trusting relationships rooted in collaboration and an inclusive work environment
- Stay open-minded and flexible, while maintaining a high-level of integrity & dependability
- Demonstrate a commitment to development & lifelong learning
Our goodie bags are pretty impressive!
Our comprehensive benefits & perks program will make you grin. Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage, 401(k) with an employer match, generous paid time off, and more!
We still have our baby teeth. But the big ones are coming in quickly. Join us as we expand our footprint across NYC and launch into new markets while building a diverse, multidisciplinary team that can bite off anything!
We are committed to promoting a work environment in which differences are respected, employees are treated fairly and individual contributions are valued and rewarded. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top