The Professional Services Organization provides technical support to the sales team and end user customers. Candidate will develop relationships with sales team, and internal operations team. Candidate represents and communicates the technical elements of solutions to customers both internal and external. Strong communications both verbal and written, and computer skills required. Some travel will be required.
• Assist Lead Sales Engineer(s) with technical support on a variety of mobile computing products and services to customers.
• Attend technical and product training as required
• Learn relevant solution sets, architectures, full product line specifications, and vertical markets. (IE: Retail, Warehousing, Hospitality, Heath Care)
• Set-up and operate equipment for customer demonstrations and evaluations.
• Answer technical support calls, monitor the support email inbox and create and close cases in a timely manner with guidance from Manager
• A two-year technical degree or a High School Diploma or GED with minimum 1 year help desk experience.
• Understanding of mobile platforms (Android, Win CE, Win 10).
• Understanding 802.11 Wi-Fi (WLAN) and MDMs.
• Understanding of basic networking technologies.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be able to effectively coordinate across various groups and functional teams both inside and outside of the business.
• Ability to work effectively, add value as a team member and assume a technology leadership role for the team.
• Ability to perform tasks with minimal supervision.
• Demonstrate technical knowledge and consultative skills through communications with customers.
What we offer
• Competitive base salary
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Coverage
• Short Term, Long Term and Life Insurance
• Unlimited PTO
• Paid Holidays
• 401K Safe Harbor
Meet Some of Strategic Mobility Group's Employees
Vice President of Marketing and Inside Sales
Michael oversees Strategic Mobility Group's Sales and Marketing Departments, determining where the company is headed and how it's going to get there.
Back to top