About Strategic Mobility Group
Strategic Mobility Group (SMG3) is an enterprise mobility systems integrator founded on the simple principle of helping today’s workforce be more productive. Our clients consist of businesses that engage in the tracking and tracing of assets in warehousing, manufacturing, retail, or field service environments. Whether it involves data collection and wireless tracking in a warehouse setting, scheduling and routing people or products in a field setting, or other unique enterprise mobility requirements, SMG3’s consultants help design and implement a 360 solution that meets their needs. Helping businesses improve operational efficiencies and ROI through the use of innovative technology is what we’re all about. It’s why many of the Fortune 500 companies choose SMG3 to manage their enterprise mobility needs. We employ a team of bright, hard-working, tenacious professionals who have contributed to our tremendous growth. In addition, we’ve been nominated by the American Business Association as “Best New Tech Company,” have received Motorola’s Empower Circle Award two years in a row for quadrupling our sales goals and our customer service . We’re looking for a talented Programmer Analyst to help us catapult to even higher levels of sales. Come work with us if you feel you’re that person! We offer a friendly, comfortable work atmosphere; competitive benefits and room for professional advancement. Learn more about Strategic Mobility Group at www.strategicmobility.com
Essential Functions / Job Responsibilities / Skills:
• Analyzes existing programs or formulates logic for new systems.
• Develops conversion and system implementation plans.
• Prepares and obtains approval of system and programming documentation.
• Adheres to development, maintenance, and system standards.
• Develops, tests, and modifies systems, scripts, and utilities.
• Designs systems, modules, and system interfaces including required enhancements.
• Develops block diagrams and logic flowcharts.
• Codes, reviews, and prepares test data; tests, debugs, and manages implementation of system building.
• Revises and updates programs as required.
• Produces program, system, and user documentation for all systems created.
• Acquires and enhances technology expertise, maintaining thorough knowledge of evolving systems programming and analysis and database technology.
• Prioritizes and manages multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions.
• Interacts and collaborates effectively with internal and external team members to assure needs of the company are met.
• Assists in project planning; provides reports and updates as required.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
• Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions
• Travel about 10-15%
• Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in related field or equivalent
• One to Two years related experience or equivalent.
• Ability to conceptualize creative concepts
• Ability to direct and recommend cost-effective creative solutions
• Commitment to excellence and high standards
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing
priorities with enthusiasm
• Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects
• Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance.
• Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
What We Offer
We are pleased to offer a competitive base salary, medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, paid holidays, and 401(k) plan.
Meet Some of Strategic Mobility Group's Employees
Vice President of Marketing and Inside Sales
Michael oversees Strategic Mobility Group's Sales and Marketing Departments, determining where the company is headed and how it's going to get there.
Back to top