Inside Sales Team Lead
About Strategic Mobility Group
Strategic Mobility Group (SMG3) is an enterprise mobility systems integrator founded on the simple principle of helping today’s workforce be more productive. Our clients consist of businesses that engage in the tracking and tracing of assets in warehousing, manufacturing, retail, or field service environments. Whether it involves data collection and wireless tracking in a warehouse setting, scheduling and routing people or products in a field setting, or other unique enterprise mobility requirements, SMG3’s consultants help design and implement a 360 solution that meets their needs. Helping businesses improve operational efficiencies and ROI through the use of innovative technology is what we’re all about. It’s why many of the Fortune 500 companies choose SMG3 to manage their enterprise mobility needs. We employ a team of bright, hard-working, tenacious professionals who have contributed to our tremendous growth. In addition, we’ve been nominated by the American Business Association as “Best New Tech Company,” have received Motorola’s Empower Circle Award two years in a row for quadrupling our sales goals and our customer service . We’re looking for a talented Inside Sales Team Lead to help us catapult to even higher levels of sales. Come work with us if you feel you’re that person! We offer a friendly, comfortable work atmosphere; competitive benefits and room for professional advancement. Learn more about Strategic Mobility Group at www.strategicmobility.com
Essential Functions / Job Responsibilities / Skills:
The inside sales team lead will be the first point of contact for all level one inside sales. The inside sales team lead will be expected to mentor and guide all level one inside sales to grow within their role. The inside sales team leader gives account updates to the Executive Director of inside sales. The team leader will direct the team to attain everyday sales target and surpass expectations of clients. With a persistent eye on the sales location, the team leader is expected to alter staff recruitment as necessary to guarantee that clients’ needs receive prompt attention. The job description of the team leader involves giving suggestions and support in earmarking and setting up sales procedure. The Team Lead of inside sales will be responsible for organizing and executing sales plans in conjunction with marketing to attain sales target stipulated by the organization. The Team Lead of inside sales assist the Executive Director of inside sales with monthly, quarterly, and annual sales plan and strategies that will guarantee achievement of target. The Team Lead of inside sales gives assistance and encourages personnel to enhance personal and team target.
It is also part of the roles of team leader to direct the work of sales personnel daily, and relate closely with the Executive Director of inside sales when necessary to resolve daily issues or concerns, including compliance with discipline and work attitude
• Endeavor to establish an outstanding working relationship with service providers in designated field.
• Negotiate or support negotiating with key essential service to enhance the cost structure.
• Assists the Executive Director of inside sales on annual, quarterly and monthly update accounts on current opponents or business possibilities.
• Work together with colleagues from other departments to improve efficiency and overall service delivery.
• Give prompt reports on crucial issues and suggest answers where obtainable.
• Contributions in essential key account possibilities.
• Assists the Executive Director of inside sales on performance of staff, give suggestions, rewards, and create action plans and / or present documentation for dismissal of personnel where applicable.
• Will be included to participate and give feedback on hiring additional staff and make required resources available to accomplishing target objectives and goals.
• Offer inspiration and training of all inside sales level one personnel on how to attain business sales objective.
• Assist the Executive Director of inside sales with sales to intensify sales via training on sales methods.
• Assists the Executive Director of inside sales on action plans to enhance performance and productive capacity of underperforming personnel.
• Makes sales calls at customer sites on a regular basis.
• Seeks out prospective customers/business opportunities with new and existing customers.
• Establishes and maintains customer relationships to grow profitable sales.
• Stay current on existing and emerging product and technologies.
• Introduces and demonstrates new products to assigned accounts.
• Follows-up on all generated quotations to assure that the customer is being serviced and to document the outcome of the proposed solution.
• Generate profitable sales orders.
• Assists customers with problem solving, takeoffs, project layout/design and in pricing bills of material and project management.
• Develop and maintain a sales forecast to help analyze market conditions and/or changes in assigned territory for maximum productivity and sales growth.
• Implement a sales plan to support sales and profitability goals.
• Bachelor’s Degree (B.S) in related filed or equivalent.
• Two to three years related experience or equivalent in Barcoding industry.
• An outstanding supervisory experience.
• Prior experience in utilization of computer programs such as MS outlook and MS office.
• Demonstration of positive team player spirit and cooperative sales skills within the organization.
• Ability to direct and be a mentor on the sales ground by actively working to attain everyday sales objectives.
What We Offer
We are pleased to offer a competitive base salary and generous commission program, medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, paid holidays, and 401(k) plan.
Meet Some of Strategic Mobility Group's Employees
Vice President of Marketing and Inside Sales
Michael oversees Strategic Mobility Group's Sales and Marketing Departments, determining where the company is headed and how it's going to get there.
Back to top