We create great places and the connections that get people and goods moving—whether by car, bus, train, plane, or their own two feet. Working within the context of the communities we serve, we provide planning, engineering, and infrastructure management services that fit the needs of our clients and improve the overall transportation experience. Join our team and help us keep communities connected.
Stantec is currently searching for a Senior Transportation Project Manager - Transportation Highway Leader with 15+ years of relevant work experience to include Texas highway and roadway projects to assist in our growing Texas practice.
The Senior Project Manager will be based out of our Austin (1905Aldrich) location.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Managing all aspects of highway/roadway design from preliminary schematic through PS&E.
- Leading and developing roadway staff, and performing as project manager or task leader on highway projects.
Capabilities and Credentials
- Client development, coordinating the project pursuits and proposal preparation.
- Monitoring the quality of design and technical services delivered by the North Texas Transportation Team.
- Ability to lead a design team on multiple assignments Ability to build client relationships
- Ability to use Microstation, Geopak or Inroads, Excel, Word, Powerpoint
Education and Experience
- BSCE minimum - TX PE license
- Minimum of 15 years highway/roadway design experience - TxDOT Precertification
- Experience in project management, planning, design and contract administration
- Experience in successful highway project pursuits including identifying opportunities, visiting with clients, developing teaming strategies and developing proposals
- Verbal and written communication skills required
- This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each others’ talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.