The buildings that make up the landscape of our daily lives seem like permanent fixtures, fastened to a time and place. But what if that didn’t have to be true? What if our built environment — where we live, learn, play, and conduct business — carried us forward instead?
Our Buildings practice keeps people at its heart, recognizing that our shared journey forward is shaped by the meaningful and responsive places we design. From iconic designs to monumental groundbreakings, join us to bring transformational building solutions to life. Every day we apply our expertise, creativity, and passion to propel communities into the future—join us!
Your Key Responsibilities
- Applying strong drafting and design skills to produce accurate and timely deliverables.
- Developing and preparing design documentation in written and computer-aided design formats to meet project and client requirements.
- Collaborating with project managers, engineers and other team members as part of a coordinated design team.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Demonstrated MEP or Structural/Architectural Revit experience required.
- Ability to integrate design elements with architectural, civil, structural, mechanical and other disciplines to deliver a coordinated, constructible design.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities and assignments
- Excellent written and verbal communications a must.
- Professional experience in facility design consulting for the industrial, healthcare, manufacturing, and/or life science environments.
Education and Experience
Associates degree in Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical, Structural, or Architectural Technology, and 2+ years of experience, or AAS in Computer Integrated Technology with 2+ years of experience with engineering design firm.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each others’ talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.