Project Manager - APM
We create great places and the connections that get people and goods moving—whether by car, bus, train, plane, or their own two feet. Working within the context of the communities we serve, we provide planning, engineering, and infrastructure management services that fit the needs of our clients and improve the overall transportation experience. Join our team and help us keep communities connected.
Stantec is currently searching for a APM Project Manager with over 10 years of relevant work experience to include landside, airside, and utilities projects to assist in our growing practice.
The APM Project Manager will be based out of our Houston, TX location.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Plans, coordinates, and implements the development of airport facility design and construction projects.
- Oversight may be exercised over consultants, contractors, or in-house (Airport) staff (or all three).
- Coordinates the activities of tenants and other airport businesses, airport divisions, and governmental and other agencies.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Develops and maintains schedules and budgets for all aspects of assigned airport development projects including resource management, planning, design, implementation and operational implementation.
- Provides written documentation as required for the administration and execution of each project.
- Manage Automated People Mover Central Control Facilities relocation project.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Engineering Technology, Construction Management, Project Management or related field.
- Over ten years of progressively responsible professional experience in construction of public or private sector engineering and/or architectural projects. Experience with Automated People Movers projects required.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each others’ talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Melina plans out every last detail of healthcare construction projects, communicating with expert consultants in areas ranging from construction techniques and materials to finishing-touch interior choices.
Back to top