Marketing Specialist/Senior Marketing Specialist
- Boston, MA
Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that works behind the scenes to support operational excellence. Our functional services teams (FSTs) provide services to 22,000 employees in over 400 locations worldwide. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our FSTs are vital to making our Company stronger. Explore opportunities in Corporate Development; Financial Services; Human Resources; Health, Safety, Security &, Environment; Information Technology Services; Marketing, Communications & Public Relations; Operations Support; Practice Services; Procurement & Real Estate; Programs & Business Solutions; and Risk Management.
We have an opening for a Marketing Specialist or Senior Marketing Specialist on our growing regional team, with a focus on our Architecture and Interior Design practices. This position requires a detail-oriented individual, preferably with a background in A/E/C marketing and/or communications—a team player who can lead a pursuit process, communicate effectively, manage multiple concurrent initiatives, and thrive in a deadline driven environment. Does this sound like you? Great! You’re the experienced marketing professional we’re looking for. Show us your creativity!
Your Key Responsibilities
- Prepare thoughtful, high-impact, and engaging pursuit and promotional materials which highlight our depth of experience, expertise, and creativity.
- Work closely with our architectural and interior design staff and leadership to create compelling messages that convey Stantec's competitive advantage. Work closely with key business development leaders to coordinate strategic client facing events, materials, and other communications in alignment with the Stantec brand.
- Look for creative ways to help us achieve our goals for growth, brand awareness, and market leadership.
- Possess a solid background in key sectors of Residential, Commercial Mixed-Use, Education, and Workplace Interiors would separate you from fellow candidates.
- Proposal strategy and development
- Management of conferences and tradeshows, community engagement, advertising, and general collateral and communications development.
- Help maintain Stantec’s internal systems for information management related to opportunity/lead tracking, people and projects, and promotional activity. Contribute to Stantec’s internal and external communications networks.
- Take the lead and use your creative strategies as you work with leadership to understand the key drivers for growth.
- Support opportunity/lead tracking, multi-discipline proposal and presentation development, and provide guidance on all marketing and business development activities.
Capabilities and Credentials
- Proven experience developing responses to detailed requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Detail-oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite (specifically, InDesign), and web-based interfaces
- Must have the ability to work independently and in cooperation with a larger regional team.
- Enjoy working with different personality styles and management levels, both in person and across geographies.
- Must thrive working assertively in a deadline-driven environment.
Education and Experience
- Post-secondary education in business, marketing, communications, or an equivalent level of experience
- Minimum of 3-7 years of experience in a marketing-related field in the AEC industry.
- Experience in the Architecture or Interior Design industries is strongly preferred.
- Typical office environment working with computers and remaining sedentary for long periods of time. Field work may include exposure to the elements including inclement weather.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each others’ talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Back to top