District 10 Construction Inspector
- Pittsburgh, PA
We create great places and the connections that get people and goods moving—whether by car, bus, train, plane, or their own two feet. Working within the context of the communities we serve, we provide planning, engineering, and infrastructure management services that fit the needs of our clients and improve the overall transportation experience. Join our team and help us keep communities connected.
Your Key Responsibilities
Responsible to inspect and document construction activities on major transportation projects in Northwest Pennsylvania. This will include Jefferson, Armstrong, Butler, Indiana and Clarion counties.
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or GED equivalency.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English and do basic math computation for length, area and volume.
- Transportation industry experience in construction inspection or construction of roadway, roadway intersection, bridge projects or highway/bridge design experience.
- Current NICET Level 2 (or higher) or NECEPT Asphalt or ACI Concrete or PennDOT Concrete certification or willing to become certified in any of the above.
- Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) and/or Pennsylvania (PA) Turnpike experience.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each others’ talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Back to top