Design Coordinator - Interior Design
The buildings that make up the landscape of our daily lives seem like permanent fixtures, fastened to a time and place. But what if that didn’t have to be true? What if our built environment — where we live, learn, play, and conduct business — carried us forward instead?
Our Buildings practice keeps people at its heart, recognizing that our shared journey forward is shaped by the meaningful and responsive places we design. From iconic designs to monumental groundbreakings, join us to bring transformational building solutions to life. Every day we apply our expertise, creativity, and passion to propel communities into the future—join us!
Your Key Responsibilities
- Participate in Building Information Modeling through project design and documentation
- Perform field work (evaluation of existing sites)
- Collaborate with team members within the project team
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Familiarity with Revit, SketchUp, InDesign and Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively with others
- Ability to work in an energetic and challenging work environment
- Pro-active attitude, attention to detail, punctual, and organized
Education and Experience
- Completion of a Bachelor of Interior Design or Architecture degree at an accredited institution
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in interior design
Please include a work sample with your application.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each others’ talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Jon H.Operations Director
Jon is responsible for growing Stantec in the northwest region of the United Kingdom and leading and guiding the team in this area.
Back to top