The buildings that make up the landscape of our daily lives seem like permanent fixtures, fastened to a time and place. But what if that didn’t have to be true? What if our built environment — where we live, learn, play, and conduct business — carried us forward instead?
Our Buildings practice keeps people at its heart, recognizing that our shared journey forward is shaped by the meaningful and responsive places we design. From iconic designs to monumental groundbreakings, join us to bring transformational building solutions to life. Every day we apply our expertise, creativity, and passion to propel communities into the future—join us!
Your Key Responsibilities
- Lead multiple project teams – focused on design quality
- Contribute and advance design vision through all project phases
- Understand all influencing factors of a project while providing a design solution meeting the requirements of our clients
- Mentor younger architects and develop their skills for a holistic understanding of our profession
- Reinforce a culture of collaboration, and innovation
- Participate in BIM modeling throughout project design & documentation
- Perform limited administrative and office management tasks
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Licensed Architect
- Familiarity with Revit and Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both visually and verbally to clearly articulate design strategy
- The ability to work effectively with others in an energetic and challenging work environment
Education and Experience
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years architectural experience
- Successful completion of a Bachelor or Masters of Architecture degree at an accredited institution
Please include work samples representing concept design, final design and built works with your application.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each others’ talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Back to top