We create great places and the connections that get people and goods moving—whether by car, bus, train, plane, or their own two feet. Working within the context of the communities we serve, we provide planning, engineering, and infrastructure management services that fit the needs of our clients and improve the overall transportation experience. Join our team and help us keep communities connected.
Our New York City office is currently seeking a CADD Manager to join our team, to provide technical leadership on large-scale transportation projects. The individual will be responsible for setting up and maintaining project deliverables for multi-disciplinary Design-Build and P3 projects and pursuits.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Establish, Prepare, and Manage project-specific CADD and drawing standards and setup guidelines for multi-disciplinary projects
- Establish drawing delivery and interface requirements in consultation with clients
- Setup and maintain project collaboration software (Projectwise)
- Train personnel on the usage of CADD, CADD standards and project collaboration software
- Provide ongoing support and direction for project CADD personnel
- Auditing and enforcement of project CADD standards
- Organizing and maintaining a design and CADD digital file database for each project
- Research and keep up to date with the latest CADD and other engineering related programs
- Other related duties as assigned
Back to top