CO Salary Range: USD 55,000.00 - 65,000.00 per year
Join our team as an Account Manager, Media Planning in Broomfield (Denver), CO, Los Angeles, CA or New York, NY.
We're Magnite (NASDAQ: MGNI), the world's largest independent sell-side advertising platform. Publishers use our technology to monetize their content across all screens and formats including CTV, online video, display, and audio. The world's leading agencies and brands trust our platform to access brand-safe, high-quality ad inventory and execute billions of advertising transactions each month. In April 2021, we acquired SpotX to further enhance our CTV business and better help our clients in this rapidly growing market. Anchored in sunny Los Angeles, bustling New York City, mile high Denver, historic London, and down under in Sydney, Magnite has offices across North America, EMEA, LATAM, and APAC.
The Account Manager, Media Planning works directly with sales and demand teams to plan and build successful proposals for online video and display ad campaigns that will run on the Magnite platform.
As the Account Manager, you will:
- Work directly with sales and demand teams to understand client objectives and media strategies.
- Oversee the planning and building of proposals for online video and display ad campaigns.
- Look to grow and support a portfolio of accounts and work with sales to help win new business.
- Oversee the reporting and analytics on a portfolio of demand accounts across the Magnite platform.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) from four-year college or university, or one to two years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer skills required: Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is a must.
- Other skills required:
- 2-3 years of experience in digital advertising.
- Understanding of the digital advertising landscape is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain professional business relationships.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment.
- Aptitude to operate effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial startup in which cross-functional teamwork and initiative is a must.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- This position is based in Broomfield, CO with a base salary between $55,000 - $65,000 with a significant variable bonus and equity (NASDAQ: MGNI).
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Perks/Benefits: Equity and Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Pension and Retirement Savings Plan in Several Countries, Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits for You and Your Family, Generous Time Off, Holiday Breaks and Summer Fridays, Family-Focused Leave Benefits, and Cell Phone Subsidy
- Invest in You: Performance Management, and Investment in Diversity Initiatives, Bonusly Peer-to-Peer Recognition Program, Turning Recognition into Tangible Perks and Magnite Swag, Community Service Events, Wellness Coach-Meditate and Recharge with an Unlimited User Account for You and a Plus One
- COVID-19 Precautions: remote interview process, virtual onboarding for new hires