Research Analyst, Digital Marketing
Skift, travel industry’s leading source of news, insights, and research, is seeking a new analyst to join our fast growing Skift Research team. In this role, the analyst will work with our Head of Research and Research team to write reports on travel trends that help clients stay ahead of the curve and make right decisions. The specific focus of this Analyst is marketing and advertising technologies and strategies across various travel sectors, globally.
LOCATION: We are open to hiring where we find the best person with a global understanding of effective marketing KPIs, but preference of location is: Singapore, London or anywhere in U.S.
● Write reports that provide action-driven insights for Skift Research clients
● Be on top of marketing and advertising trends in travel and establish Skfit Research as the thought-leader in the space
● Develop research agenda on coverage topics and methodologies that provide the most value to clients
● Engage in various speaking activities as needed, including speaking to the press and presenting at Skift’s own as well as external events
● Collaborate with other team members to ensure the delivery of best research to clients
● Assist sales by joining clients and prospects calls and answering clients’ inquiries as needed
● 5+ years of relevant experience
● Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills; demonstrated experience working as a research analyst at accredited market research companies
● Demonstrated knowledge of overall marketing and advertising trends and martech and adtech platforms; knowledge of these trends within travel sector preferred
● Exceptional ability to work independently and develop and deliver research agenda that can increase the impact of marketing for clients
● Consultative mindset and ability to provide actionable recommendations to addressable audience
● Strong analytical skills; experience working with large amount of data and synthesizing data in insightful ways
● Excellent organizational and time management skills
● Proficiency in word, PowerPoint, Excel
● Minimum Bachelor’s degree, preferably in economics, marketing, or similar disciplines
About Skift and Skift Research
Skift is the largest industry intelligence and marketing platform in travel, providing news, information, data and services to all sectors of the world’s largest industry. Based in New York City, Skift has deep experience in identifying and synthesizing existing and emerging trends, in its daily coverage of the global travel industry, through its Skift Research division and through its flagship CEO conference Skift Global Forum.
Skift Research is Skift’s paid research subscription product. Under Skift Research, a dedicated team of analysts produce comprehensive research reports for senior executives, marketing and sales professionals, strategists, and investors across all major travel sectors.
NOTE: Skift is an Equal Opportunity Employer which hopes to recruit and advance qualified minorities, women, persons with disabilities, and covered veterans. OUR GOAL FOR OUR TEAM AND CULTURE IS TO REFLECT THE DIVERSITY OF THE GLOBE OF TRAVELERS.
Back to top