Digital Marketing Associate, Subscriptions
**Skift is seeking an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Associate -- with a specific focus on Subscriptions and Audience Development Growth -- in London to join our Global Marketing team. You will be working in a fast-moving environment, while learning fundamental growth marketing skills for promoting our Skift Subscriptions products across all Skift channels with the opportunity to test new channels/campaigns.
This position is based in our fast growing office in London.
Skift deciphers and defines trends for global CEOs and CMOs across travel, dining, and wellness sectors through a combination of news, research, conferences, and marketing services.
This position requires a lot of coordination and communication skills, especially working with head office and global marketing team in New York City.
Primary Duties may include:
· Work alongside the marketing team manage and execute the marketing of Skift’s paid subscriptions products: Skift Research & Skift Airline Weekly
· In partnership with Growth Marketing Manager, create and oversee the digital marketing efforts across channels including email, paid social, search, display networks, and more.
· Analyze campaign data to continuously optimize and improve campaign performance.
· Use marketing performance data to produce creative learnings and inform the creative development of testable new concepts.
· Conceptualize, develop and implement new lifecycle email campaigns including, but not limited to, expiration and reactivation campaigns.
· Identify opportunities to cross promote relevant products to Skift’s audience and develop a strategy to execute
· Manage partnership outreach specific to promoting Skift Research and execute deliverables including social, newsletter, and banner exchange
· Work cross-functionally with senior management, creative, IT, sales, branded content team and edit team to execute marketing campaigns
Requirements: Education, skills, abilities, and experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing and/or related discipline required
· 2-3 years of Digital Marketing/Marketing experience
· Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
· Experience with data management, KPI analysis and management information systems.
· Experience with database management a plus.
· Experience with CRM systems (preferably HubSpot), CMS systems (preferable WordPress) and Data Analytics software such as Google Analytics, etc.
· Proficient in Excel (pivot table and vlookups) and additional Microsoft Office Applications (powerpoint, etc.)
· Quality verbal communication (small and large group settings) and written communication (web, email, content creation)
· Basic knowledge of HTML
· Excellent attention to detail
· Well organized and self-motivated
· Balance of a professional attitude while having a lot of fun
Compensation is in keeping with experience and is in the 30K GBP range, with benefits on top of it.
WE WILL ONLY CONSIDER UK/EU CITIZENS AND PERMANENTS RESIDENTS FOR THIS POSITION.
NOTE: Skift is an Equal Opportunity Employer which hopes to recruit and advance qualified minorities, women, persons with disabilities, and covered veterans. OUR GOAL FOR OUR TEAM AND CULTURE IS TO REFLECT THE DIVERSITY OF THE GLOBE OF TRAVELERS.**
Back to top