- Boston, MA
Sir Kensington's (www.sirkensingtons.com) Is a new, daring, and quickly growing food company founded by those tired of tyranny. Our premium, all-natural ketchup, mayonnaise, and mustard are served by some of the country's leading restaurants and hotels, including Chateau Marmont, The Ritz-Carlton Marina Del Ray, SLS Beverly Hills, The Nice Guy, The Polo Lounge, and others. They're also sold in over 3,300 locations nationwide, including Whole Foods, Safeway, Kroger, and others. Are you interested in disrupting one of the last remaining American monopolies? Are you dedicated to innovation and creativity? Well, Sir Kensington himself would be delighted to have you aboard! We're doing things differently, and we need your help.
Duties of Role
- Represent the Sir Kensington's brand at in-store demos throughout your area at Whole Foods and other grocers.
- Track performance of demos, collect customer feedback, and work with retail team to implement improvements.
- Create and maintain relationships with grocery team leaders, as well as potential partner brands.
- Attend events on behalf of Sir Kensington's.
- Personable and comfortable with speaking to strangers.
- Energetic and excited about natural food, and helping to build brands.
- Ability to act independently and remotely.
- Must be highly organized and have strong attention to detail.
- Must have access to a car.
- LOVE OF FOOD REQUIRED
This is a perfect summer position. Must be able to work weekends. Looking for a candidate with full availability
- Compensation: $18/hr + bonus structure
If you're interested please let us know! Email us your resume and cover letter with the subject line "I want to join your Condiment Crew (Specific Location)" in the Additional Information section
Back to top