Our passion is creating products that people love to use. Signavio is a place where new ideas are a top priority and implemented rapidly. It is this enthusiasm that has contributed to our growth both at our head office in Berlin as globally, with offices in Burlington MA, Switzerland, Melbourne, Singapore, Paris, London and Amsterdam.
- Support our Product Leads to define and lead a product strategy and roadmap
- Support marketing in building core content and website/promotional materials
- Create enablement materials and training for sales and partners (demo, sales script, battle cards, videos, playbooks, white papers, etc.)
- Support the management of the product backlog and work closely with product managers and Engineering to drive required functionality in Signavio products.
- Assist the Product Management team in terms of benchmarking and competitor analysis
- Student of Computer Science, IT-based business administration or of a comparable program
- Structured and analytical work style
- Quick understanding of new topics and interrelationships
- Good understanding of complex business processes
- Strong communication skills and willingness to interact with internal stakeholders and customers
- Engaged and visionary and desire to actively drive the Signavio Business Transformation Suite forward
- Fluent in English
- Already have gained experience in consulting, operations, business or engineering
- B2B SaaS experience
- Business Process Modelling experience
- Finished Bachelor degree
What we offer:
We offer you exciting opportunities to develop in our young and growing company, as well as an attractive benefits package and skills-based salary. Signavio prides itself on our diverse team that benefits from flexible working hours.
Summary of the role:
Signavio Provides the leading Business Process Transformation Suite in the industry.
Our customers are leading transformation and change in their organisations by leveraging Signavio’s Process Manager, Workflow Accelerator and Process Intelligence products.
We are looking for a working student to join our Product Leadership Team. This is an exciting opportunity to get hands-on Product Management experience at a fast-growing tech company with endless opportunities for personal and professional development.
*Do I need to meet all the requirements to apply?*
Studies by several different sources have shown that, on average, men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the application requirements. In contrast, women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of the requirements before applying.
We encourage everyone to apply and give us a chance to evaluate your skills and experience. We are all learning on the job, and although the listing above has been carefully compiled, we are also open-minded and interested to hear about the value you can bring to the role and Signavio.
*How can I demonstrate that I have particular needs in the application process?*
For people living with disabilities, chronic illnesses, or neurodiversity, adjustments and support can make a decisive difference in the application process. If you need any specific accommodations (tools, time, etc.) and feel comfortable disclosing this, please let us know.