Signavio is revolutionizing the way businesses think about their processes, offering a powerful, all-in-one platform to optimize business processes and drive intelligent business transformation with live insights.
Our passion is creating products that people love to use. Signavio is a place where new ideas are a top priority and implemented rapidly. It is this enthusiasm that has contributed to our growth both at our head office in Berlin and established markets in the US, UK, France and Australia as well as in our newer offices in Switzerland, Melbourne, Singapore, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Tokyo and New Delhi.
How you will contribute:
- You will collaborate with our Sales teams to position and demonstrate the Signavio solution during the sales cycles, lead Process Mining Proof-of-Concept initiatives, craft compelling value propositions, develop business cases and become the trusted advisor of our prospect’s decision-makers
- You will direct and manage Process Mining projects working with process, system and data experts. Activities include business requirements definition, process analysis, and data preparation/transformation
- You will collaborate with our Product and Engineering Teams to provide them with valuable market insights to help guide product development
- You will provide thought leadership, technical expertise and best practice knowledge around process mining and process management
You have the following skills
- Ideally 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in Technical Sales or IT Consulting (ideally within the field of Business Process Management)
- Deep understanding of key customer processes, such as Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, Issue-to-Resolution, etc.
- Familiarity with major ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Microsoft, Oracle), data extraction, data analysis, reporting, etc.
- Familiarity with process mining and process mining applications
- Strong analytical skills including value analysis, business case development, ROI calculations, etc.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects among multiple stakeholders (internal and external) simultaneously
- A self-starter, you show initiative and enjoy being part of a great team in an international organization
- Willingness to travel (up to 50%, situation permitting)
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Business Information Technologies, etc.
What we offer:
Being part of a motivated team, you know the importance of communication and feedback. You are appreciated and rewarded for your engagement, your constructive input and your relentless drive to improve yourself, the product, and the company. We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them.
Are you a team player striving to work for an international company and be part of something big? Signavio is a great place to work with an energetic team.
Apply now and send us a copy of your resume!
*Do I need to meet all the requirements to apply?*
Studies by several different sources have shown that, on average, men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the application requirements. In contrast, women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of the requirements before applying.
We encourage everyone to apply and give us a chance to evaluate your skills and experience. We are all learning on the job, and although the listing above has been carefully compiled, we are also open-minded and interested to hear about the value you can bring to the role and Signavio.
*How can I demonstrate that I have particular needs in the application process?*
For people living with disabilities, chronic illnesses, or neurodiversity, adjustments and support can make a decisive difference in the application process. If you need any specific accommodations (tools, time, etc.) and feel comfortable disclosing this, please let us know.