Signavio is revolutionising the way businesses think about their processes, offering a powerful, all-in-one platform to optimise business processes and drive intelligent business transformation with live insights.
Our passion is creating products that people love to use. Signavio is a place where new ideas are a top priority and implemented rapidly. It is this enthusiasm that has contributed to our growth both at our head office in Berlin as well as in our newer offices in Boston, Switzerland, Melbourne, Singapore, Paris, London, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Tokyo and New Delhi.
How you will contribute:
- You will work closely with our clients to understand their challenges, business scenarios and business processes
- You will use the Signavio Process Intelligence solution, process mining concepts and other process analytics techniques to identify process improvement opportunities
- You will lead and design customer-specific process analysis efforts to create insights into process behaviors and process performance identifying improvement potentials
- You will direct and manage Proof-of-Concept initiatives and consulting projects with our Signavio Process Intelligence prospects and clients including business requirements definition, process analysis, data preparation, and solution deployment
- You will guide and lead our Signavio Process Intelligence consultants in client engagements
- You will collaborate with our product development team to define new product ideas and features for future releases
- Be an active leader and team player to help develop and grow the Signavio Process Intelligence team
This is you:
- You have at least 4-6 years of relevant work experience
- Understanding of key customer processes, such as Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, Issue-to-Resolution, etc.
- Experience working with ERP systems (e.g. Microsoft, Oracle, SAP), data extraction, data analysis, reporting, etc.
- Experience with SQL, database technologies, ETL, and/or programming (Java, Python, R, etc.)
- Solid understanding of process management concepts, BPM technology, etc.
- Preferably previous experience with BI or process mining tools (e.g. Fluxicon, Celonis, ARIS Process Performance Manager, QPR, etc.)
- Strong analytical, communication skills and presentation skills
- Preferably previous consulting experience
- Preferably previous team lead responsibilities
- Self-motivated, you show initiative and enjoy being part of a great team in an international organization
- German-speaking and fluent in English
- Willingness to travel (approx. 50%)
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Business Information Technologies, Information Sciences, Data Science, Computer Science, Business Informatics or Business Administration
What we offer
Being part of a motivated team with flat hierarchies you know the importance of communication and feedback. You are appreciated for your engagement, your constructive input and your relentless drive to improve yourself, the product, and the company. We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them.
Are you a team player striving to work for an international company and be part of something big? Signavio is a great place to work with a young and energetic team.
Apply now and send us a copy of your resume
*Do I need to meet all the requirements to apply?*
Studies by several different sources have shown that, on average, men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the application requirements. In contrast, women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of the requirements before applying.
We encourage everyone to apply and give us a chance to evaluate your skills and experience. We are all learning on the job, and although the listing above has been carefully compiled, we are also open-minded and interested to hear about the value you can bring to the role and Signavio.
*How can I demonstrate that I have particular needs in the application process?*
For people living with disabilities, chronic illnesses, or neurodiversity, adjustments and support can make a decisive difference in the application process. If you need any specific accommodations (tools, time, etc.) and feel comfortable disclosing this, please let us know.