Share Local Media, or SLM, is a rapidly growing startup reimagining the world of offline marketing for tech and e-commerce companies. We started as e-commerce marketers ourselves, and launched SLM with a goal of turning direct mail into a high performing, scalable channel for a digitally native client set. To do so, we’ve taken an inputs based-approach to the space, and re-engineered the channel from the ground up to make it easier to test, faster to execute, more measurable, and ultimately, more effective for e-commerce and tech clients of all types.
So what does SLM actually do? We’re a full-service direct mail agency, media program operator, and technology platform, serving some of your favorite e-commerce and tech brands (think Casper, Lyft, Grubhub, etc.). We live and breathe direct response marketing, and strive to delight clients with high performing campaigns built around fast, data-driven client service, and premium, unique branding.
What are we like at SLM? We’re passionate, humble, and kind. We value data-driven thinking, speed, persistence, creativity, and teamwork. We love helping clients grow and scale through a tactile medium that has long term brand value. And finally, we get excited about transforming an old-school channel into something new through data, product, technology, and a service-driven mentality.
Share our excitement? Great - we’d love to hear from you!
We’re looking for an enthusiastic associate-level marketer and sales professional to join the team and help us grow. You’ll be an integral part of our mission to make direct marketing easier for tech and e-commerce brands everywhere. In particular, you’ll be responsible for new client outreach and onboarding into our programs, as well as management of day-to-day client communication. Specific responsibilities include: written communication with clients and partners, managing client campaign calendars, managing campaign performance results, assistance in planning out and organizing program calendars, creating and organizing client IOs for mail campaigns, and building out processes for CRM reporting and maintenance.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in marketing, sales or finance
- Passion for marketing, customer acquisition, brand & account management
- Strong sense of urgency and great time management skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills (oral and written)
- Very comfortable with analytics
- Self-starter and problem solver with a get it done attitude
- The ability to work independently and manage relationships
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the US
What we offer:
- Full-time role based in our NYC office / Remote flexibility
- Ownership and growth opportunities
- Flexible vacation policy
- Robust benefits package
- A fun culture including team events, happy hours, and trips (Currently Virtual)
- The opportunity to work with a group of passionate, humble, and kind team members
If you’re looking to be part of something new that is transforming an industry, this is the role for you. You will be empowered to think like an entrepreneur by coming up with new ideas, testing and implementing them, and then scaling them quickly across clients/teams.