Content Marketing Associate
Sailthru is seeking a highly creative, driven and analytical Content Marketing Associate to join our dynamic Marketing team! This is an incredible opportunity where you will be responsible for owning and managing key projects of the content marketing strategy, as well as supporting the goals of the broader marketing team including executing content needs for field marketing and demand generation initiatives.
We’re looking for a born storyteller who can produce content that is engaging, informative and helps accelerate audiences through all stages of the buyer journey. A successful candidate has executed aspects of a content marketing program from start-to-finish -- or, in many cases, ongoing -- through channels such as corporate blogs, social media, email marketing, SEO and more. Our ideal candidate has experience doing all of the above on a high-performing B2B marketing team, or an agency team supporting SaaS companies.
What You’ll Do
- Own planning, operations and daily management of the corporate Sailthru blog (which has an established audience of thousands of marketers)
- Write and help ideate 3-5 original blog posts per week
- Develop copy for landing pages, emails, Slideshares, social media and more
- Analyze content performance and content campaign results using Google Analytics
- Provide data-driven and creative recommendations to capitalize on opportunities and ensure audience engagement/growth
- Collaborate in distribution planning, content campaign arcs, blogger and influencer outreach, writing and editing, paid promotions, SEO, lead nurturing and more
- Support content needs of demand gen/field marketing functions where needed to drive overall business objectives such as lead generation, brand awareness, loyalty and increased sales
- BA/BS required
- 2-5 years’ experience producing content for marketing initiatives
- B2B, SaaS, Technology, Internet or related industry experience
- Exceptional writing/communication skills and a background in content marketing
- Highly organized with a drive to meet goals and complete projects
- You know the difference between “content development” and “content marketing”
- Positive can-do attitude and hustle!
- Working understanding of B2B and B2C marketing
- Experience and knowledge in SEO best practices
- Experience using Google Analytics / Google AdWords
- Deep understanding of inbound marketing/demand generation
Meet Some of Sailthru's Employees
Customer Success Manager
Carol educates clients on how to use Sailthru's platform to better optimize their marketing goals. She tracks clients' metrics and details individual customer interactions and variables.
Back to top