Internal Recruiter - NYC
- New York, NY
You didn't get to where you are by following an expected path. You follow your instincts, while everyone around you sits back and waits for life to happen. You are a catalyst, an agent of change. You're smart, energetic, and aggressive. You possess an Entrepreneurial Spirit. You are inquisitive, innovative and resourceful. You have a fresh perspective. Here at Mondo, we thrive on the kind of change that disrupts, rewrites the rules, and demands action at a moment's notice. Every day, we're providing critical solutions for some of the world's most innovative and demanding companies, delivering expectation-exceeding results.
What's in it for YOU?
• Access to Industry Events – We host events featuring the brightest minds from Technology and Media
• Career Development Opportunities – YOU are a pioneer. This position is starting on the ground floor. Down the line, you will have the opportunity to grow within the company and expand your horizons
• More Perks! – competitive compensation plan, catering to the fast-paced nature of sales; gym discounts; Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits; 401k Plan; Unlimited Vacation; and more...
• A motivated and tenacious individual with a passion for connecting with others
• The drive to succeed in a performance driven culture
• Desire to work with Mondo’s managers to continue to build and grow each office
• The maturity and confidence to be a brand ambassador and sales driver who reflects positively on the Mondo brand
• Given our fast-paced environment, you are flexible, resourceful, and highly organized
• You're a roll-up-your-sleeves, jump-in and get-it-done type of person
• Identify, recruit, interview and hire potential candidates through cold calling prospects, networking, working with our extensive existing database to generate new talent
• Act as a liaison between candidates and Mondo’s hiring managers, gathering feedback and providing information on any next steps
• Developing a solid talent pipeline while maintaining and expanding relationships with candidates
• Work closely with designated colleges and universities to establish a positive image for our brand and continue to pipeline and hire recent graduates
• Leveraging our resources to build on existing team strategies and continue to grow the company
• Keeping a finger on the pulse of the industry : identify opportunities, issues and trends to help our business stay on the leading edge
• Attending morning meetings designed to allow collaboration and communication between other members of the team, and different offices
Back to top