About Mentor Collective:
Mentor Collective is the industry-leading provider of mentoring programs and the #1 best small company to work at in Boston (https://www.builtinboston.com/companies/best-small-places-to-work-boston-2020). We partner with universities to design, manage, and assess programs that give all students access to a relevant near-peer mentor. Learn more about our culture here: https://www.mentorcollective.org/join-the-team/
Are you motivated by helping universities improve the experience for their students? Are you a born problem solver? We're looking for a creative thinker; someone who is team-oriented and proactively seeks feedback; an organizational standout; data and results-oriented; and someone who is comfortable working in a growing, changing environment.
About the role: You will be focused on developing long-term relationships between Mentor Collective and prospective partner schools. You will work with Mentor Collective's Co-founders, Partner Success, Marketing and the Partnerships team to meet quarterly and annual goals.
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
- At least 5 years of experience working in a B2B, new business focused role
- Experience navigating a multi-decision-maker sales process
- Previous experience selling in Education
- Excellent relational & communication skills, both written and verbal
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR REMOTE CANDIDATES
- U.S. work authorization
- 75% EST working hours overlap
- Qualify and pitch partnership opportunities to Deans, VP's, and Provosts at colleges and universities
- Travel for campus visits and industry conferences
- Help schools refine and build mentorship programs using Mentor Collective resources
- Write new partnership proposals
- Manage pipeline in Mentor Collective's CRM
- Help inform marketing and other teams based on insights learned
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Student loan benefits
- 401k benefits
- Centrally located office (downtown crossing) with free office gym access
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work schedule, ability to work remote while traveling, ability to set work from home days/schedule
- Annual salary increases beyond the cost of inflation
- Flexible professional development budget
- Quarterly 360 feedback sessions
- Parental Leave after one year (8-weeks paid for primary caregivers, 2-weeks paid otherwise)
- MBTA transit perk
Annual compensation includes a combination of base salary, commission, bonus, and equity.
Apply: To help us manage the high volume of interest on AngelList, please send inquiry emails with a resume and coverletter to Katie Johns at firstname.lastname@example.org
You are welcome at Mentor Collective!
We mean it when we say everyone deserves a fair shot at success. Mentor Collective welcomes any and all people, embracing their age, race, gender identity, sexual orientation and expression, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, nationality, culture, religion and perspective. We want to create an inclusive and equitable work environment that reflects the very students and universities we serve.